STRUCTURE of the group? -
An agreement needed about manning of incoming enquiries from enthusiastic, interested parties like me. Delay or non-responsiveness in replies can lose potential new members who could contribute much to the cause.
OTHER GROUPS/ LINKS -
A group is needed in Gillingham. Anyone interested?
PURPOSE OF MONTHLY MEETINGS -
1. SHARE info/inspirations, etc with many people.
2. NETWORKING - though this is performed largely online it seems.
3. SENSE of belonging, direction, purpose, success, etc.
WHAT WE WANT TO OFFER/RECEIVE
1. TALENTS/KNOWLEDGE/INSIGHTS to offer.
a. MYSELF - I want to share regarding the potential of 'stand local activism', to RAISE ENERGIES and get some serious activity galvanised.!
b. Also ME - I want to share my philosophy about DEATH, DYING and SUFFERING, which, I think we all must agree, is pertinent in the circumstances!
2. Receival of encouragement, recognition, 'comradeship', etc.
The FUTURE of the group? -
1. Form 'inner circles/smaller groups for getting to know folks better?
2. Establish a culture that refuses the p.c. fears and old-school means of 'social control'.
3. Dedication to EVOLVING from 'survival of the fittest' stone-age mentality, into a lifestyle of co-operation and compassion. EXPECT TO HAVE LESS and BE CONTENT WITH THAT.
a. Travel less by motors, especially by plane. Keep it minimal.
b. No Animal exploitation ( for food, sport, research, zoos, etc.
c. Consume sustainably. Repair, care, recycle, etc.
d. Use carts, bike buggies, etc for carrying loads ourselves. People power literally!
e. Well-being - STOP fearing death. No need - due to total interconnection. ( let me do my little talk about this?)
f. RESPONSIBILITY and community - the base for new politics.( This is another subject I would like to share at more length than here.
WELL!......Now you can't say you weren't warned! (smile).