Sat, 29 Jan|
Sustainable Dorset AGM - online meeting
Short formal meeting followed by 2 short talks: on solar PV panels for businesses and creating a meaningful sustainability policy & action plan. Open to all but only members can vote or make suggestions.
Time & Location
29 Jan 2022, 14:00 – 16:00
About the Event
Latest information from Sustainable Dorset:
This year we would ask attendees with any matters arising from the Minutes or the Agenda to email them to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, 28th January so these can be considered and answered directly by email. They will also be noted for discussion in the live meeting if time allows. Voting online could pose a problem as accurate counting may be impractical given the large number of online attendees. It will be acknowledged that each item on the agenda will be accepted if no objection has been raised by Friday 28th January 2022.. Under the last item on the agenda, “Any other business”, we will invite a few members from the floor to speak. These members will be notified in advance.
Sustainable Dorset's AGM Agenda copied below.
AGENDA 29th January 2022 - 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Transition to a Sustainable Business
1. Welcome and Introductions (5 mins)
3. Minutes of AGM 27 February 2021
4. Financial Statement (2020/21)
5. Election of Trustees
6. Chair’s report
7. Speakers: - Tim Purbrick of Footprint Zero – Solar PV panels for Businesses (10 mins) - Livvy Drake - Creating a meaningful sustainability policy and action plan. https://www.sustainablesidekicks.com (Livvy’s website)
8. Dorset Declares (15 min)
9. Q & A (15 mins)
10. Updates from Champions
11. Close and Thank you
Message from Michael Hancock:
There are practical issues which come under established rules for joining a Zoom meeting as an attendee which are listed below:
- After joining the meeting make sure you have muted the audio and video functions on your Zoom controls.
- If possible, switch off any other devices using your home internet connection. By doing so the Zoom transmission of the meeting to your home may be enhanced.
- If you have a question during the AGM or afterwards for the guest speaker, please type this in using the “Chat“ function and sent it only to Michael Hancock, the controller of the online meeting.
- Those invited to speak will be asked to unmute their audio and video functions just before speaking.
I greatly look forward to you joining our first AGM zoom meeting.