Fri, 17 Nov|
The Quiet Space
Planning for Dorset Projects and Priorities in 2024
This annual Strategy Day is open to all DCAN members, (includes Planet Shaftesbury). Join in with planning for 2024 and beyond. It's also a fantastic opportunity to come along and learn more about DCAN and how to get involved.
Time & Location
17 Nov 2023, 09:30 – 16:00
The Quiet Space, Poundbury, Dorchester DT1 3RT, UK
About the Event
The invitation says:
Please join us to:
- Review our achievements and the challenges we faced this year
- Choose and prioritise our actions for next year
- Identify any needs/gaps and find the necessary networks, people, resources and skills to meet them.
The meeting is open to all members of Dorset CAN, specifically for those who are interested or experienced in taking the broader and longer view. We want to gather a range of views and ideas as we identify what is needed for our current campaigns and select priorities for the year ahead. We have a big task ahead of us… and we're on it! Meeting details:
- Facilitated by the DorsetCAN Action Team
- The Quiet Space (thequietspacedorchester.org)
- 9.00am - 5pm (feel free to join us for part of the day if you're short of time)
- Biscuits, teas and coffee provided.
- Please bring a packed lunch with something small to share.
To book a place please register for your free ticket: Book your free place here We look forward to you joining us Alex Stephen Project Coordinator Dorset Climate Action Network