Fri, 04 Nov|
Wootton Fitzpaine village hall
Dorset Climate Action Network Strategy Day
Review our achievements and the challenges we faced this year; Choose and prioritise our actions for next year; Identify any needs/gaps . Open to all. Free admission.
Time & Location
04 Nov 2022, 09:30 – 16:00
Wootton Fitzpaine village hall, Wootton Fitzpaine, Bridport DT6 6ND, UK
About the Event
Please join us to:
- Review our achievements and the challenges we faced this year
- Choose and prioritise our actions for next year
- Identify any needs/gaps and find the necessary networks, people, resources and skills to meet them.
The meeting is open to all members of Dorset CAN, specifically for those who are interested or experienced in taking the broader and longer view. We want to gather a range of views and ideas as we identify what is needed for our current campaigns and select priorities for the year ahead. We have a big task ahead of us… and we're on it! Meeting details:
- Facilitated by the DorsetCAN Action Team
- Wootton Fitzpaine Village Hall DT6 6ND (car park behind the hall)
- 9.30am - 4pm (feel free to join us for part of the day if you're short of time)
- Biscuits, teas and coffee provided.
- Please bring a packed lunch with something small to share.
Stronger together! Please let us know if you plan to attend for some or all of the day: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you and best wishes, Alex Stephen Project Coordinator for Dorset Climate Action Network