Thu, 09 Sept|
Britain Talks Climate
To be effective in tackling the climate crisis we need to be able to talk to a wide range of people; both find the common ground and acknowledge our differences. Online session organised by Dorset CAN
Time & Location
09 Sept 2021, 19:30 – 21:30
About the Event
- chat with your neighbour about climate change, but not sure what to say?
- speak to your local Councillor, but think they have different politics from you?
- write an action-inspiring leaflet, but unsure what messages will sing?
- engage community groups who may have other priorities?
- or just curious about how different people think and feel about climate change and what needs to be done about it?
To be effective in tackling the climate crisis we need to be able to talk to a wide range of people; both find the common ground and acknowledge our differences. The Britain Talks Climate toolkit helps us with all of this and more...You can even explore and discover your own climate change "tribe"! Whatever your political beliefs and personal values, there is strength in our diversity, so please come along to this workshop to share, learn and create together. Thursday 9th September, 7.30pm It's an open event, no need to book. A link for the zoom is below. It will be informative and fun. Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85207553126?pwd=RVJyMnpOQTZ2M2tzUkVLSWRCTHFMUT09
Stronger Together Rob Waitt, Vicki Elcoate and Giles Watts Dorset CAN co-ordinators on behalf of the Action Team